Thursday, April 9, 2009

THE RETURN

Spring break is here no im kind of able to get back up on my bloggin shit....I know i was suppous to post "What You Know About Love" entry but due to forces unknown( hey politicians say it why can I) Quick update about my self...

I am now part of a Hip-Hop trio dubbed Starving Rebels....we will eventually go back to the original idea of being a live band in due time.....
I started talking to one of my ex-chapters in life a
nd i would have to say im pretty damn proud of my self and her...we make a great team.....i have always love her life style and plus im fly she fly....

but one thing she has over me is that fashion is her life....im on my kanye shit....but anways...im back for a week and a half so im hit you with some fire...heres some designs from my Eternity Fly Clothing
line coming NEVERWORRY 1 ST 200NEVER.....lol





0 comments: