Wednesday, May 13, 2009

What You Know About Love




Love the greatest feeling you can share with a person, place or thing. But right now I wanna focus on the love you share for a person......See at 22 years of age I can honestly say I have never ever ever been in love before.....Ok I thought I was in love but I was sadly mistaken.....

The true lovers of the world are the ones who rough it out 3 yrs 30 yrs shit even 60 yrs of their natural born lives.....See those the tough mafuckas I strive to be like, but I'm far from it......Just like ever other human in this place we call earth I have a certain criteria is that a bad thing???......I think not I don't know what its like to be in love.

I know what its like to love someone. I know what its like to lust and want someone in a buring desire yet I don't know how to keep that person around. I'm one of the rare good guys I don't cheat ( yes yall I'm serious ), I believe the street life is wack and I don't have baby mothers running around town. So why is it that I'm 22 yrs old and still single simply because I don't know if I found that perfect fit.

The ying to my yang the black to my white the blood to my crip LOL......but what I do know is when I do find that divine creature that I have been passively waiting for boy oh boy will I be satisfied till then I shall work like a king sweat like a dog(kind of ass backwards aint it..LOL.....). That until I find the right card that suits me.... So what do I know about love a lot.....its being in love I really don't know shit about....Peace Love and Prosperity

~~~~ Dremur the rebel poet and mc

0 comments: