Tuesday, December 30, 2008

THE ENDING OF AN ERA BY MURDA



As 2008 fades away and 2009 emerges I think of all the individuals that have played a vital role in my life. Some are still with me; others because of their own actions are no longer in my circle. And then there are those who will forever be with me, heart, spirit and soul. I thank God for bring all those people into my life because in his own mysterious way they helped me. I know that at times its difficult to understand and have faith in something or someone you have never met but honestly what else do we have? What do we own?

The clothes we buy, the cars we drive, no. the only things we own are the things that are given to us by God, Allah, whatever or whomever it is that you choose to believe in. think not of the misfortunes of your life but think of the great things you have. As simple as this may seem, be thankful of the fact that you can actually see your screen and that you are able to read. Be thankful of the fact that your heart beats, that you can smell your momma’s cooking, that you can feel the warmth in a kiss from a loved one. But most importantly be thankful for the fact that you are here because tomorrow isn’t promised to me and you. There are 365 days in a year and not a day, not a minute, not a second is guaranteed.

There is no warranty on this item you call life. So before I sign off a lways remember that Tomorrow is Full of Hope and Opportunity…for those who are still here. You have been given a gift of life so when the day comes that you no longer are among us you see your happiness break thru your grief, that you let light break thru your clouds. Chase your dreams before you are followed by your nightmares. God Speed to all.
TNiM

0 comments: