Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Abuse of Power or Too Much Pride (People Vs Police)



I just like many of folk have have been harressed by the cops, and when i say harassed i don't mean i was sitting outside smoking weed and they just pulled up on me. That right their is an open invitation thats like a drunk girl walking around naked with fuck me I'm drunk tattooed on her vagina. I'm talking about these random searches you know sort of how when slaves who were free had to carry around the letter from their master who freed them....Yeah that type of harassed.

And then we hear the oh so usual questions where is your I.D. what is your name why are you hear...and when you ask them why are you being searched either your told shut up and don't worry....or they hand you some bullshit story..."well uh there was incident that happen by the project which happen to 37 blocks away from you around the corner up a hippo's ass" so and so forth...But what is the real reason the search us??????


"Is it cuz im young and I'm black and my hats real low" (Jay-z) Well I'm gonna play mind reader move over HOV....See it almost goes tit for tat if you look suspicious they will fuck with you ....Now i'm not saying this because I'm trying to defend them...nah! son not at all, but lets be serious if your sitting in a large group and you happen to be ummmm lets say "urban" the first thing that comes to mind is gang activity. That is one of the main reasons i don't chill will large crowds situations happen and fuck having fun my safety is more valuable. I'm chasing a dream and i cant chase it if behind bars.

AND then its the case that we all know oh so well....the abuse of power...oh yeah that power that makes the law feel as if they are the LAW!!!! urrrgghhh so tough.Slow down Denzel, whatever nigga you pay bills like me, get stressed just like me...and if your young you probably dress just like me...but since you wear a badge you feel your above me??? because you run red lights and park by hydrants that makes you above me??? because you are protected by a law that says if i put my hands on you it is a felony you are above me??? So that means i must sit down like a good little nigga and do what you say?? (slave voice) "Well no siah I will not!...

Its almost like they made a law for every so called "Bill of Right" we borrowed...and i say borrow because as soon as you attempt to use one they take it away by adding a law to cancel that right out...What ever happen to the right to gather?? Large crowd cops roll up and tell everyone to go home and there was no fighting no nothing but since the feel something will happen everyone most go home..smh....what ever happen to Freedom Of Speech...a cop can freely curse you out....freely threaten to knock their teeth out and the list goes on but if you respond to them in that manner they will lock you up for disturbing the peace, or for disorderly conduct....So me telling you i live in the building and im sitting outside my APARTMENT means I'm acting disorderly but you walking up on me with your hand on your gun screaming "I don't give a fuck go up stairs"....DAMN SHAME!

See to the politicians sitting up on they high horse these fine fellows are doing their job but to we little guys sitting at the bottom of the mountain its more like they are ABUSING their POWER to STRENGTHENING their EGO...Idk man you guys be the judge some of you may refute my statement...but those who have been harassed by the PO.PO will agree....

With that said PEACE LOVE AND PROSPERITY

OH YEAH PS...I HAVE NEVER BEEN ARRESTED A DAY IN MY LIFE JUST HARASSED KNOW YOUR RIGHTS AND KNOW THEM WELL.....

0 comments: