Tuesday, November 17, 2009

The Black Dynamite Contest






So I was on twitter the other day and I came across @Chaundon tweets and he was talking about this contest to help promote his project The Black Dynamite and he was also trying to recruit new follower for his website(dopeness)....those who know me know I support all hip-hoppers no matter what...black white green purple....male female...straight gay or bi-sexual we all in this grind together at least that's how i feel....and the more we open to help each other the more opportunities that will arise.....so I'm a let Chaundon from take it from here :





____________________________ ____________________________

I thought about the BLACK DYNAMITE contest and I felt its a bit unfair to the people who supported me early to be out of the runnings to the $1000 prize since I was looking for the 5,000th customer & the 10,000th follower. So I'm going to amend the rules in order to make it fair to everybody!!

So here it is:

I'm still looking for the 5,000th customer to buy BLACK DYNAMITE from http://chaundon.bandcamp.com When we reach the 5,000th customer he/she will win $1,000 then I will have a live lottery drawing on www.livestream.com/tripodtv to choose another winner for the $1,000.00 cash prize. The contest ends December 25, 2009 and the drawing will be on December 26, 2009 @ 8pm est

For contest #2

I am looking for the 10,000 customer to become a follower to my new site

http://iamchaundon.ning.com




Here's the twist, I will have two lottery's!! When we reach 5,000 members I will give out
$500 to the winner. Then when we reach 10,000 members I will have another lottery and award the next winner $500!

*THIS JUST IN!!! I WILL ALSO HOLD A LOTTERY TO PICK A 3RD WINNER TO WIN $500!!!*

Fair enough??

LETS GET IT PEOPLE

____________________________________________________________________


So many people complain about REAL HIP-HOP not getting the shine it should well this is your and my opportunity to support REAL HIP-Hop.

If your a support of Dremur and my movement then supporting Chaundon is definitely the right path lets go people sign up for that website cop the album and try to when some paper.....

ARTISTIC PEOPLE UNITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments: