Monday, November 16, 2009

NEW MUSIC/Video : Dremur X Thoughtz X Wordspit






So late last night i decided to record some new freestyle material can't have enough of that the first part of my freestyle is really a freestyle nothing was written for that one....
I WENT STRAIGHT OFF THE DOME SON!!!! (LOL)....the second joint was a joint a did a while back...to a simple boom pap drum pattern....enjoy




My boy Thoughtz came thru to Dre's Crib Studio(s) and recorded this dope ass freestyle over Kayne West "Say You Will" check it out!!!!








Last but Not Least the homie WORDSPIT X Shorty Pop Lights Camera Action....and a very attractive female NICE!!!! peep the video

Wordspit say's:


"My homie Chandler over @ ShortyPop Posted this SEX SEX SEX Photoshoot, with Miss Chantal on YouTube. Notice the song in the background is LCA off the Coolest BBoi Stance!!!! WE THE ILLESTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!

P.S I need an introduction Mannnn lol."

0 comments: