Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Eternity Fly Co Sign: Sev Da Producer mixtape





Usually I'm not into gangsta hip-hop but when placed nicely over Sev's beats it all came together and was very enjoyable...I loved the giddiness of Ransom's track "Big Wheels" but he could have saved the southern slang for them southern folk. "Monsta" by Sic Osyrus, Emilio Rojas, Nico The Beast, French Montana was definitly dope I'm familiar with Emilio while everyone else it was my first time hearing them, everyone did there thing lyrically so that was a ++++

A stand out track for me would have to be the " Female takeover" I remember when Sev was looking for female artist I tried to get my home girl Epiphany Blu on it but he never hit me back (#fail)...But even with out her on the track it was nothing but straight lyrical flows....(NICE)

"400 shoots" was reminiscent of snoop doggs murder was the case that they gave me intro mixed with a new york hard hitting drum vibe. When it came to story mode Sev recruited the right cats for "Twist of Fate" definitely kept me entertained.

Production wise Sev put it down pretty well hard hitting drums, dope samples and some really dope composed beats looking forward to hear his next project. Haven't downloaded your copy of Sev's new mixtape...well hurry up and click the link support hip-hop music...



Dremur
----Peace Love and Prosperity

0 comments: